Friday, August 10, 2012

Abandon Technology! What?

hand painted glass panel
by deborah
~ INSPIRE SOMEONE ~
with your Creative Imagination
But, before one can be creative one must, as difficult as it is to write, One must abandon 'technology'. 
And even as I write about abandoning technology here, I type for without, I would not be able to communicate with you, all of you out there in the Universal mind hive.

Don't let anyting interrupt your stream of consciousness............ relax your thoughts and your mind; allow your insights to flow freely, unencumbered........ 
Music?
Well, O.K. those of us that are inspired and fed by music will find that some sort of technology is required.

Now,
my personal best stimulation......, creatively speaking of course, is allowing my mind to wander into another level. A kind of non-thinking, a day dreaming place...........we could call it 'the mind's eye'.
Even doing menial chores that take no brain power, only shear will, can stimulate my "Right" brain activity.
You probably already have the awareness of what stimulates your creative juices and what it takes to produce a master piece out of thought.

I am never sure if inspiration will follow from a 'trance' of the mind. I always find that I face the fear of never being able to create 'that' something new ever again............

~

Then, here comes the Wind..............with the spirit of a child contemplating its moves..............how it smells; reacting to the crisp bite upon the face...........

'Father Wind'
by deborah jordan sackett

Oh, I am not lost forever, for It is the wind; that invisable moving matter............objects reacting to that invisible stimulation…….
Or perhaps the stimulation is visible.....
 like Clouds in the sky.......

~ 
Even the dance of a butterfly is poetry in motion and can conjure up an image of art on glass architecturally designed that serves a special functiona.........a piece that embraces a moment or moments to revisit over and over again........Celebrating Let's Toast!
Italian glassware by Bormioli Rocco
The weather has a direct effect on our mental productivity as do sounds.
So, here we are again, music………a memory of a lullabye.......the embrace of your first born........
painting a pastel portrait inspired by another from a time long past such as the influence of Klimt. Making prints that can be shared in greeting card format.
I enjoy using water color paper with lots of texture adding to the element of the print from an original work of art........ making it feel and look as though it were an original painting I use heavy bi-fold strathmore papers. These were printed at home on my Epson Ink Jet Printer, a Mother's Day gift......perfect!
'Ode to Klimpt' Mother & Child
Stationary & Greeting Card Editions

Oh, and if you need a handsome pen may I suggest you check out ADK Pen Studio. Adolph's style and craft are unmatched. I love his Handcrafted Ballpoint Pen of wood Inlay. Great gift item for the Fan of old Gangster Movies
'the Speakeasy Collection'


~
There can also be moments of total frustration that can fuel one's spirit to creativity.

~
Like this large pastel piece below.
It was painted in one days time.
I  was totally lost in emotion and immersed my self into myself.
I was feed from  the emotions whirling in my soul creating one of my personal favorites.

'Adversities Sister'




A 'someone' had said to me that I would need to consider changing my style if I wanted to be apart of  'their' gallery.  meh~

I do enjoy brainstorming with others, but to really create genuine thoughts that are your own; avoiding group shares is suggested as they very well may interject another’s will of thought and just might tend to censor your souls imaginative creativity.
Or in my case..... ‘sackettdoodles.’
Spending time alone, being reclusive, is how I find my best personal way to develop creative performance. Wrecks havoc on ones social life.....oh well.
But, the point is be inspired. But more so be an inspiration also. Make a dent in the Universe. As Hugh McLeod would agree!
While in the creative process there should be a sign hanging out stating;
No criticism allowed




I put my mind on a kind of recess......
I play with thoughts unhindered with guidelines

~ 
My wish for you is to have a Creative Life. Whatever that might mean to you!
I'm going to my studio now; I have a custom order for 'Memory Ornaments'.
I am inspired.......
Blessings+++
MWAH!

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written - here's to creativity! In which ever way it finds its way into our minds, souls and creative outlets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia, you inspire me! For without technology we, you and I, would have never been able to connect; and I would never have been able to view your 'minds eye' of creativity (of which I admire). But, as an artist, I do know you understand where my thoughts were going.........Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to a beautiful start !

    "Even those of us with no Artistic Talent, can still create with our soul"
    (But then I guess that's Art)

    Thank You for showing my Speakeasy Pen.

    ReplyDelete