Monday, July 16, 2012


Lil' IN Studio

Awaiting my return from traveling the GalaxSea in Blog post Sunday, Lil' decided that she would take the opportune moment to make her own discoveries>In the Studio.
Lil' is my tuxedo kitty although quite a serious girl, has her moments and is spied here calculating  on her discovery of 'item' at one of my stations. Here is her movement in sequence of  'shoplifting'.


Lil' in the shadows of  a chair, knowing full well the studio is off  limits, contemplates.... 

..........Lil' gazes to the left of a painted bottle a work in progress, and past the painted salt & pepper shakers. I follow her glance with the camera still wondering what has her attention.....



This is what I see in the view from my angle. Certainly she doesn't want the porcelain wren's, could it be?

Casting my attention elswhere, she makes her move....









Poof, Gone! .......and the feather too. I am trying very hard not to laugh out loud......

When suddenly she reappears with great speed as though Nothing, has been disturbed.






My Super Kitty,
Little.






1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - gotta love cats! I do! She is sooo cute. And they always look and act as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths :)

    ReplyDelete